CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Ballet Magnificat Summer Intensive Week #2

So nothing really happened the second week other than lots of annoyances in the variation practice because of annoying teachers. The only thing I really remember is the end of the week like Thursday and Friday cause on Thursday I was just having a horrible day. I felt lazy and classes weren't going well and my knees and ankles hurt and I just wanted to go home. So I ended up calling my mom and talking to her about going home early cause I didn't want to get really hurt but I also didn't want to end up sitting out of a ton of classes cause I was afraid of getting hurt. Mom told me to just calm down and keep thinking about it, ice everything that hurt and wait until the next day when they were going to come see me for the gala and we would talk about it. She also said that everything might just be hurting cause a storm system was passing through.


The next day I definitly felt better I had iced stuff and after the rehersal for the gala I iced one of my ankles that was bothering me. I still kinda wanted to leave but I figured I could make it another two weeks since thinking back the second week went by pretty fast. At the gala I almost ruined my makeup cause as soon as I saw my parents I started crying. After the gala we hung out for a while and made plans for sunday when I was going to hang out with them. Which was also when I was going to get the three more containers of pub mix they brought me cause I got my whole hall addicted to it. My hall stayed up for a while but I got tired and was probably the first one in bed.


The next day was our shopping day out while the new two-weekers signed in, or at least thats what we thought it was. It ended up being an hour and fifteen minute shopping trip after all the two weekers were settled in which was pretty stupid but oh well. I ended up getting mom, dad and Kim each one of those cute sentimental books from Hallmark. We went to a pizza place for dinner called the Mellow Mushroom. It was a really cute restaurant cause it was made to look kinda like a tree stump type of theme. Rachel and I were going to split a pizza and we ended up deciding to get a 16 inch pizza cause we figured we could save whatever we didn't eat cause Maria had a fridge and a microwave . . . fast forward to the end of the meal where Rachel and I had eaten a whole 16 inch pizza by ourselves. I didn't know it at the time but that was the start of a really unhealthy weekend for me. We were a little late getting out of dinner but we were told it was ok cause the buss was picking up the other groups first anyways. We waited outside once we were done . . . and we waited . . . and waited . . . and waited. Finally Maria gont annoyed and called someone only to find out that they forgot us. We waited a little longer and a Ballet Mag van pulled up to get us back to the college where we ran inside to change into some comfy clothes and go to a room where we would watch a movie. They had soda, candy and popgorn for us. I had 2 cans of soda and some candy while we watched I Love Lucy (Cause the husband of the founder of Ballet Mag was little ricky) and then Fireproof which was a really good movie and I ended up getting the soundtrack when I saw it at the concert we went to the last week.


After the movie it was pretty late so we went back to the dorm and got ready for bed. The two-weekers were already asleep cause they had placement classes the next day. Rachel and I got into bed pretty fast and we had the light out for a little bit before we heard this really loud beeping. We both groan thinking its someones alarm. After a while of it going off we both kind of sit up and go "Is that the fire alarm?" I get out of bed and turn on the light and look out the door where I see Maria yelling for everyone to get out to the parking lot. I close the door and tell Rachel and start grabbing stuff, I slipped on some shoes and grabbed my wallet. We ended up sitting out in the parking lot and finding out it was just a false alarm.


Edit 2011: So I found this post in my drafts and I can't actually remember what all I still needed to add so this is where it ends . . . Sorry, even though I'm sure no one actually reads this.

0 comments: