CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My knee isn't better . . . it sucks. No pointe this week so . . . it sucks. The only good thing is that I get to hand out costumes for my kids today. Yay! I love it! they look so adorable. I picked out some amazing costumes if I do say so myself ;-)

Last night I was read a blog about a girl who went to Ballet Magnificat! and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this as my first intensive, it sounds really intimidating. This girl was at the top of her studio and she ended up in the second level up (it was level 5 but she said something about levels 1-3 not being a possibility) So I'm not even best in studio (that would be my sister :-P, yeah that's a joy) so I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna be at like level -5.

0 comments: