CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Return to dance

Yay, I'm back on pointe! It was fun. I hate skipping. I feel so lazy when I do. I kinda freaked out at the beginning of class cause doing plie's, my knee was like hinting at hurting and I was just like, 'please don't hurt' :-( and then it was cool after that :-)

So my mom accidentally ordered an extra costume for the beginner ballet and it's I'm my size and Kimmy's size so she said if we wanted we could join the dance so we got some use out of it. Of course Kimmy had to rain on the parade by saying that the teens in that class probably wouldn't like it if the owners kids came into the dance cause they felt like it without taking the class all year. I mean, that makes sense but I don't like it cause I wanna do more dances. :-( It sucks when your sister is right.

0 comments: